University of Wisconsin Green Bay
August 21, 2021
The Kewaskum School District is seeking a full-time Elementary Art Teacher. A
successful candidate is student-centered and has worked with a variety of
- Creates developmentally appropriate, meaningful learning experiences based
on approved curriculum and art standards.
- Collaboratively plans units and lessons to meet the needs of all students.
- Delivers engaging lessons using a variety of instructional strategies.
- Uses data to measure student progress, guide instruction, and provide
- Creates a respectful, safe, positive, student-centered learning
- Acts in a professional, collaborative manner and engages in continual
Kewaskum School District strives to ignite a passion for learning within our
community and we are excited to bring a new member onto our team.
United States Jul 3, 2021
As the Math Teacher, you will work in
Teacher, you will have the opportunity to directly teach students while also
Assessing students' ongoing academic and social-emotional progress.
Integrate required math standards into lessons...
I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at anytime.
Thank you for your report, please tell us about errors in this job.
AcademicGates platform is a trading name of Brighter Gates Company.
Registered Address: Brighter Gates AB, Portlidervagen 2, 724 80, Vasteras, Sweden. Tel: +46 (0)73 393 1648