ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR- REGIONAL RECRUITER - (T207074)
This position will be a Regional Recruiter for Mobile, Alabama and serve as a field representative in student recruitment efforts for the university. This position will manage a primary territory in and around southern Alabama, with additional travel in the Florida Panhandle and the Gulf Coast. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will support this individual through professional development, frequent feedback, and collaboration between all members of the Admissions team. This position will be based in the Mobile, Alabama metro area and will have a home office.
• Develop and execute a recruitment plan for southern Alabama, Florida Panhandle, and Mississippi Gulf Coast; conducting high school visits, attending college fairs, and planning/hosting area events.
• Build relationships with high school students and their families to coach them through UAB's application and enrollment process.
• Establish partnerships with high school counselors and community leaders to build awareness of UAB in the region.
• In conjunction with the Admissions Events team, create and execute prospective student and high school counselor events.
• Advise leadership on territory trends that will impact future recruitment efforts.
• Travel to Birmingham 5-8 times a year for on-campus events and staff training.
• Create and manage reports through UAB's customer relationship management tool (Salesforce) that track progress towards goals and territory data to departmental leadership.
(Annual Salary: $47,665 - $50,000.00)
Bachelor's degree in a related field and four (4) years of related experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
Some evening and weekend work is required. It will also be required selected incumbent have a valid U.S. driver's license and personal transportation by which to travel alone for work purposes. Must be at least 21 years of age and have an acceptable motor vehicle report as determined by the insurance carrier. Must have capability to stand for long periods of time and to lift and carry large quantities sometimes heavy recruitment materials.Primary Location
: UniversityJob Category
: Clerical & AdministrativeOrganization
: 275001000 Undergraduate AdmissionsEmployee Status
Shift: Day/1st Shift
Work Arrangement (final schedule to be determined by the department/hiring manager): Remote/Hybrid Eligible