Job No.: 565086
Work type: Fixed Term
About the position
This role is required on site and duties will include but are not limited to:
• Monitoring of incoming calls/email/mail and provision of appropriate responses;
• Diary management;
• Travel arrangements;
• Assistance with the organisation of events, including seminars and retreats.
• Take responsibility for efficient organisation of meetings including booking of meeting rooms and catering, arranging video-conferencing, timely preparation and distribution of agendas and high quality accurate minutes, and providing a report on actions arising from meetings as required.
• Coordinate, maintain and monitor purchasing card and other expenditure.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
• Completion of a degree with subsequent relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
• Demonstrated depth or breadth of expertise developed through extensive relevant experience and application.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow established procedures with limited supervision and contribute positively to an effective team.
• High level proficiency in computer software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, electronic mail, and the use of the internet as a research tool.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
https: // f.io/KDo0ceng
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm, Sunday 5th February 2023
Position Enquiries: Veronica Borrett E: [email protected]
Recruitment Enquiries: [email protected]
Position Description below:
PD-HEO5 Admin Assistant - AgriBio.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.