Berkeley College is seeking highly qualified and motivated instructors to
teach Finance and to support its vision of becoming the college of choice for
students pursuing lifelong success in dynamic careers.
Berkeley College has a diverse student population across its New York and New
The Adjunct Instructor will:
Engage in the classroom and reply to emails, etc. within 24 hours
including one day during the weekend.
Be a faculty leader in your classes embracing USDLA Quality Standards,
Quality Matters, and Canvas Exemplary effective practices.
Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers within
the timeframe set forth by Berkeley policy providing effective feedback to
guide student learning and success.
Comply with Berkeley guidelines and expectations for quality faculty
Participate in professional development to enhance teaching skills.
Attend discipline specific and administrative meetings as scheduled.
Maintain 'discipline' knowledge by participating in one's own discipline-
related professional communities.
Support Berkeley College initiatives and departments.
A Master's degree and other appropriate credentials, if applicable
• Demonstrated success in teaching at an institution of higher education
• A willingness to travel and teach at multiple campuses across NY and NJ,
• An ability to teach classes during the day, the evening and/or the
• Experience using technology and interactive electronic materials to
support teaching and learning
• Experience using a Learning Management System such as Canvas