HEAR 2021 NeurIPS Challenge (Holistic Evaluation of Audio Representations)
Mon Jul-5-2021 | 01:00am - Sun Oct-31-2021 | 11:30pm
Organizer: HEAR 2021 Committee
- HEAR 2021 challenges you to develop a general-purpose audio representation that provides a strong basis for learning in a wide variety of tasks and scenarios.
- We will evaluate audio representations using a benchmark suite of secret tasks across a variety of domains, including speech, environmental sound, and music.
- You can submit an existing published model, or new work.
- You have until October 31st 2021 to submit to the challenge.
- PMLR will publish a HEAR special issue. All HEAR participants are invited to submit in January 2022.
Date and Time
Start: Mon Jul-5-2021 | 01:00am
End: Sun Oct-31-2021 | 11:30pm
(GMT-11:00) Midway Island
audio representations benchmark, speech, sound, music.,Machine Learning,Deep Learning
July 05 2021
Share the event
- 5* St. Raphael Resort & Marina, Limassol
- *** Call for Contributions ***ACM International Conference on Information Technology for Social Good...
Sep-7-2022 | 09:00am
SEIT Lab, Department of Computer Science, University of Cyprus