EUROPIN Summer School on Drug Design
Mon Sep-13-2021 | 09:00am - Fri Sep-17-2021 | 01:00pm
Organizer: University of Vienna - Pharmacoinformatics Research Group
The Vienna Summer School on Drug Design especially focuses on students and professionals who have a clear interest in learning the basics as well as latest developments in Pharmacoinformatics. The program provides an overview on main approaches and techniques used in computational drug design, ranging from protein modeling, docking, pharmacophore based screening, up to machine learning, data science, and workflows. During the afternoon sessions the participants will have the opportunity to obtain hands-on training via computational exercises.
- in silico Toxicology
- Molecular Dynamics Simulations
- Ligand- and Target-based Design
- Pharmacophore Modeling
- Open Data, Open Tools, Open Knowledge
- Case Studies from Industry
Date and Time
Start: Mon Sep-13-2021 | 09:00am
End: Fri Sep-17-2021 | 01:00pm
protein modeling,docking,pharmacophore based screening,machine learning,workflows,molecular dynamics simulations,ligand- and target-based design,pharmacophore modeling,computational drug design,data science,in silico toxicology,open data,pharmacoinformatics
September 13 2021
Share the event
- University "Politehnica" of Bucharest, Romania, 21-24 September 2021.
- *** CFP MESINESP2 track: Medical Semantic Indexing (BioASQ – CLEF 2021) *** https://temu.bsc.e...
Sep-21-2021 | 09:00am